This Agreement was last modified on April 25, 2015.
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Agreement", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using www.doctorkepaas.com ("the Site") operated by Shaurya Technocrats ("us", "we", or "our"). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at www.doctorkepaas.com.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
Use of Services & Disclaimer
- Doctor Ke Paas is an on line platform of communication for Doctors and Patient who are registered with us, as well as to connect with Support Service Providers (SSP) such as pathologist and radiologist for taking appointment and availing their services; as well as medical store for placing order for their products. Shaurya Technocrats has taken declaration from Doctors & SSPs regarding holding appropriate degree and validity of licenses from appropriate authorities and has solely depended on their declaration but has not verified their validity or regarding any action pending against them under penal laws. While availing their services, Consumer has to do his own due-diligence.
- Diagnostic capability and treatment skills vary from doctor to doctor. Shaurya Technocrats does not warrant capability of individual Medical Doctors for making diagnosis of all ailments and their treatment skills for cure of all ailments. Shaurya Technocrats also does not warrant cure of customer patient by treatment given by Medical Doctor. For any side effect cause during treatment, only Doctor's and Patient will be responsable.
- Shaurya Technocrats has taken declaration from Diagnostic labs for the quality of material used by them for performing the tests or for analyzing the samples. Shaurya Technocrats physically does not check the quality of material. It is up to the Consumer, to be alert and vigilant while accepting the services and material. Shaurya Technocrats is not responsible for the quality of material used by labs for individual tests, accuracy of test results, and format, media or quality of reports provided by them to Consumer.
- Shaurya Technocrats has not accepted any liability towards Medical Doctors and SSPs. All Medical Doctors as well as SSPs have agreed to offer and provide their services on the Shaurya Technocrats platform exclusively at their own responsibility, risk, and cost. Shaurya Technocrats will never be responsible for any action taken against them by any person and authority.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. Shaurya Technocrats endeavoured to keep the information up to date and correct, No representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, are given about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance placed on such information shall be strictly always at User’s own risk.
- In no event Shaurya Technocrats will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website, it is possible to link to other websites, which are not under the control of Shaurya Technocrats. No control is established over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, there may be occasions due technical glitches, planned maintenance shut-down or business reasons. Shaurya Technocrats takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to any reason whatsoever.
Refund & cancellation policies
DoctorKePaas believes in helping its Consumers and Service providers, as far as possible, and has therefore a fair cancellation policy as laid down below.
Refund upon Cancellation of Subscription:
Consumers may cancel their subscription any time with following conditions:
Any outstanding charges to Doctors and other Service Providers, whose services have already been availed, will be payable / deductible from advance.
- Refund upon Cancellation of Service by Registered Service Provider:
- Cancellations / Rescheduling of Appointment with a Doctor by Consumer will be not considered if the request is made within 24 hours from scheduled appointment time. If cancellation is made within 24 hours, Doctor’s fees will be payable, unless Doctor has explicitly waived the charges.
- Cancellation / Rescheduling of Appointment with a Pathology Lab with ‘sample pick up facility’ will not be considered if the request is made within 24 hours from scheduled appointed time. If the Cancellation is requested within 24 hours, ‘sample pick-up charges’ will be payable unless explicitly waived by the Pathology Lab.
- Cancellation / Rescheduling of Appointment with a Radiology Lab will not be considered if the request is made within 48 hours from scheduled appointment time. If cancellation is made within 48 hours, Lab’s fees will be payable, unless Lab has explicitly waived the charges.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Appointment with Doctor and Labs.
- Shaurya Technocrats does not accept refund requests for service already availed by the Consumer. Consumer will have to deal with Service Provider directly for any refund due to deficiency in service by the Doctor / Service Provider.
- Refund against Special Offers:
No cancellations are entertained for any offer made under a promotional scheme. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Shaurya Technocrats and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Shaurya Technocrats.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.